So, why has an online presence suddenly become vital for the success of a business?
Mintel suggests that the social network market is approaching market saturation which in itself has many threats but for us creates many opportunities. With more people than ever on social media, the penetration of the social network market has reached over 80% of the UK population. According to Mintel, this helped Facebook more than triple its daily active users from 327million in 2010 to over a billion in 2015. Therefore online usage is at its peak allowing greater exposer for online marketing campaigns and more importantly your business.
With more and more people active on social media more channels are available for you to use to connect with your customers and potential customers. Only recently Snapchat jumped ahead of Twitter for number of daily users.
5 opportunities for being active on social media includes:
- The ability to target different demographic groups to show greater accessibility towards branded content.
- Creates second-degree exposure through re-posts and online reactions to offline ads.
- Improved customer service and the ability to solve issues through the medium of social networks which produces shorter response times and query-handling costs.
- The ability to deal with issues by instant message which decreases the likely hood of complaints being posted publicly leading to a better and more personal brand image.
- Integrate with your offline marketing campaign to amplify your message.
Managing online accounts is a daily routine for businesses but there often isn’t enough time to do it effectively. This is where we come in. We work with a range of clients from estate agents, franchise business brokers and retail outlets to name a few, I Want Fish and Chips is changing the way businesses are using digital marketing to communicate effectively with a variety of customers. With over 113880 hours of experience in marketing, we strive to create the perfect online marketing strategy that is unique to each client’s needs. This ranges from managing social media accounts, graphic design and developing websites. All of these are key to communicating with modern-day consumers and keep at the forefront of minds.